Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

just another =(

Feels like crying cause my sweetie is hurt and I'm not there. And whats with the stupid headache the whole day? Barely there but still irritating.

Just feel so =( today. No mood to do anything. Thinking of flying someone's aeroplane to run to my babie's side.

I guess, I need him more than he needs me now. Hahaha. Irony.

~just Cause u cant see it, doesnt mean its not there~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home