Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

bored in lecture

Suddenly afraid that I might have spammed your life. LOLS. HILARIOUS.

More options in life doesn't make it better. Not when all options look almost as good as each other. All has its ups and downs. Sometimes I just wish someone can make some options so I don't have to make them all.

Saw nice pair of heels today before I dragged myself away from the shelves of shoes at New Look. Want to buy shoes!

I'm crazily bored, blogging in lecture. =( So bored with everything in life. So sad!

~the sad truth~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home