Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Friday, June 03, 2011

define hurt

Feeling of loss just comes and goes so often. Simply, these are consequences you live with. If you really want something, you would make sacrifices just to get to it. But if you're half-hearted, you don't get there halfway, because half-hearted measures brings you nowhere. I'm getting nowhere. How do you put your heart into doing something your heart hurts just to do it? It's just like trying to cut deeper and deeper into an open wound.

It's okay. It's all going to be okay. Somehow its for the best.

Some days I make it through, and then there's nights that never end
But still I have to say, I would do it all again, just want you to know.

~everything~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home