Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, May 12, 2011

truth is..

I wish that was me. I wish I was there. I wish I felt it. I wish I'm feeling it. I wish I had it. I wish I was in it. I wish I didn't do that. I wish I didn't have to dream. I wish I wouldn't hurt. I wish I wouldn't bleed. I wish I couldn't feel. I wish I didn't go through all that. I wish I was perfect.

I wish I didn't need to wish.

I wish it was all different.

How did we end in such a position? Said the trainer on the stage. Diversification! That's the power of diversification.

What if it is not diversifiable?

How did I end in such a position? Nah things seem to be getting a little better now. I have less worries. Do I?

Looking at the training hall, how someone's passion and career can put hundreds to sleep. Poor guy. I wish I'd never need to talk music to a bunch of people who are nodding off.

I wished too much now the word 'wish' looks over-abused.

I wish I was a genius in music. So I wouldn't need to think so much about jamming later.

Snooze.

~wished~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home