Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Saturday, February 19, 2011

BUS-ted

Every Saturday morning I have to curse at the damn bus. Today I blame the damn traffic light. If it turned a minute earlier I would have caught the bus. If there wasn't the damn yellow box, I would have caught the bus. Friggin hell I ran for the damn bus but the driver was busy looking out for traffic to cut into the yellow box. Friggin hell now I have to sit at the damn bus stop and wait for the next damn bus!

So irritated!!!

I love nail art, I think they are absolutely pretty. Really salute ladies who wear them 3D for weeks. It has barely been a week and I can't stand it. Its pretty, yes! But it gets in the way way too often! Washing my hair, washing the dishes, handwashing clothes, digging for stuff in my bag, when I play the piano etc. I can forsee this would be the first and last time I'd do my nails this way. Plain nails is simplicity, and simplicity is best. Sigh!

~great, the 'next' bus is CRAWLING on the roads~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home