Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Monday, November 22, 2010

stare into my silence

What do you see when you look at me? I see too much I don't want to see, too much I don't want to remember. Too many times I asked 'what the hell is wrong with me', it's nothing short of a mystery. I don't know what I want, I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know what to do. Then I realise I'm looking into a mirror. Why have we grown to be the same? We retreat into ourselves till it seems there's nothing else in this world. This awful familiarity that maybe I should try to wake up from. I never felt a 100%. Part of me will always be somewhere else, out there. Emptiness. Dead. Silent. That is my split personality.

If I have to drag myself through this then maybe this is not for me. I see an opportunity, I feel it so often, but nothing in me is moving towards that direction. It's painful to talk about, hurts to think of. I am exhausted. Totally exhausted inside out but yet I trudge along to a pace as good as standing still. Every step of the way filled with doubt, I want to go, give up, disappear. But I'm still here, with my silence, thinking maybe, just a little longer, it will change.. just a little longer..

~snap out of it~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home