Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Friday, September 24, 2010

hate feeling like an emo shit

I like to feel needed. I hate to feel needy. It sux to the core I feel like shit just cause I haven't seen you for a while. I hate feeling like this. Emo shit. So angry!!!

Words. The same words coming from different people can be a great difference. Cause in the end of the day, some are nothing but words, while some ends up being imprinted permanently.

Hungry. My stomach is growling when I'm in bed. Sigh.. Dinner was good though! Didi cooked Salmon brown rice!

Ok. I should sleep now.

Sweet. As long as I don't go crazy. This is an example of words.

~what Is wrong???~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home