Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Saturday, September 25, 2010

panic stricken

Children's Day is coming! Don't know what to get for all my kids. Hmm.

Felt like I hardly slept today. Had to drag myself out of bed. This Princess was so noisy! Kept barking. No idea what she was barking at. Must remember to buy her food today!

Sleepy. How to last through today? Sigh!

Oh I'm on the same bus I took just know. Lols! So it takes about an hour for the bus to come all the way back.

Ok yes I'm very bored. Blogging about random nonsense. Partially also cause I feel like I have a fish bowl cupped over my head.

Had nice Thai food yesterday with my babie! The Pad Thai and Thai Ice Tea is the closest to what I tasted in Thailand. =) I love Thai Ice Tea!!! Something about the tea leaves they use. Yummie!

Also did some shopping. How is it that my retail therapy session only had me bringing one new pair of heels home? Sigh.. I should have gotten the bag as well! Or bags. And shoes. And clothes. Oh wait! I did buy 2 spags! Lols! Ok not that bad after all I guess? =/

Moremoremore! More retail therapy!

Exams are coming, exams are coming, kill me now!

~final sprint~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home