Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

tomorrow tomorrow!

Finally making my first trip to my favourite spot to mug. Exam is in 3 weeks time. Just nice 1 module per week. Ya as if that is ever going to happen.

This guy keeps looking at me whenever I look up from my phone. I feel like I'm over-dressed. Hahaha! But all I'm wearing is a dress flipflops and carrying an oversized bag. Okok I know theres two super obvious red spots on my face. Damn pimples.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Going to have an awesome day with my awesome sweetie! And I'm going to be wearing my latest creation. Who cares if I'm going to work. Too bad if they decide to fire me over my creativity. Music IS after all about being creative isn't it? Excuses. Lols! Yay! Happy! =D Happy 2years 2months my love!

Ok chunz this post is not me being emo. Hahaha! Just bored. Lalala.

~undead My blog~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home