Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Friday, November 19, 2010

plurality

Panic!

I confess. I'm a dreamer. I dream of so many things big and small. But I don't think I ever had any of them coming true (Rarely maybe? Once in a purple moon?) So a 1% progress of a dream becoming a reality is just so exciting! All the things I have to get done comes in long lists in my head and I picture myself standing in my victory. OUR victory!!

Sure I've talked about it enough times to plenty of people. I really thought maybe when I was 50 I'd stand back and laugh at this NATO moment. No, I never knew I'd be so lucky to have someone pushing me, reminding me of a dream I can fulfill. WE can fulfill! So I can't dream anymore can I? It's time to be serious, to have a proper plan and resources, to step out of dreaming about it once in a while, it's time to grow up.

Now, to have a beginning, we have to have the picture of the end in our minds. Though the 'end' is nothing but a 'new beginning', these words simply symbolize the stages we'll be going through. Meanwhile, while we search for ways to take the first big step, I can still dream right? =)

The higher the hopes, the more painful the fall from failure. Let's all hope these words will not remain 'just words', but the introduction to a whole story of our lives, and a beautiful reality.

For once, they're not just my words anymore. They have become OURS.

Can you see how this doesn't just refer to a single issue, situation, plan, dream? Or maybe it's just me.

~plurality <3 ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home