Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

rainrain go away though i don't want to work today

There's just something about this song. I really love it!

I am sailing
Stormy waters
To be near you
To be free

I am flying
I am flying
Like a bird
'Cross the sky

I am flying
Passing high clouds
To be near you
To be free

Can you hear me
Can you hear me
Through the dark night
Far away
I am dyin', forever tryin'
To be with you
Who can say

Rain cloud is following me around. Sigh..

~sailing~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent job on this topic!

    Also visit my blog; paläodiät rezepte
    My web site :: laufgewichte test

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home