Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Monday, January 03, 2011

Best sunday of 2011 so far..

2nd of Jan is the best Sunday of 2011. Not just because it is the first Sunday of 2011, I had a pretty awesome day!

12.00am, was already at my babie's house. Slept till 3am, went airport to send my friend off.

Reached home around 5am, woke my babie at 10am, and slept till 11.55am.

Made a pizza containing tomato paste, spiced minced meat, mushrooms, salami, pineapples and 3 types of cheese. Then went on to slice kiwis. Peeling kiwis is damn fun! Forced my didi to use my method. Hahaha!!! Made avacado honey milkshake for everyone.

Finally had my lunch at around 3pm with the milkshake! Which was really good by the way!

Went to nap at around 4pm, got woken up by whatsapp, smses and calls at 530pm.

Met my friend for dinner at around 7pm, met babie around 8.

Bought Koi! And went to babie's place. Babie had the 2 slices of pizza I made.

Finally got home at 1215am.

How to beat such a fantastic Sunday? Especially when most of the other Sundays of 2011 will be spent working. =( SIGH...

~face it, it was awesome! <3~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home