Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, December 09, 2010

fantasy

I suddenly had a fantasy. It was to fire everyone in my life and run away to start all over again. I have no money and no idea how and where to run, but among all the shit it just looks so appealing.

So what if running away doesn't solve anything? I just feel like I can't take it anymore. I don't know how much longer I can hold myself together. Everyone wants a piece of me. Yes it is as bad as it sounds. But I wish it was as easy as being ripped apart by wolves. Cause I'm suppose to be handing out these pieces of myself to all who asks for it. What's left for me?

And suddenly I feel like I need a doctor to look into my brain. I need someone to tell me what the hell is wrong with me.

I'm just so tired I want to run away. Alone.

~run away~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home