Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

wish i could blog in code

I don't know what I'd do if things go the way I imagine. Picture insanity. I may have started it all but its not any easier for me. I said I know what I'm doing because I really do. Only a stranger knows my ideal situation cause that's the best I can do besides dreaming, hoping and wishing that one day...

I wish I can stop being me for a while.

Most of all I wish I could go away one day. I have a date in mind but no place and no one to go with. I've never gone anywhere on my own. Such a tempting idea.

So much more. It's all there, a ball of emotion, not going anywhere. Maybe that's why it's so hard. But nobody said it was going to be easy.

~got to get myself back to the ground~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home