Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged?

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

here goes...

weird thing no. 1) as blogged b4, my hse is like a zoo. snakes, chickens, bats. rare domestic animals, plus domestic animals like dog, rabbits, hamsters.

2) i hav 8 kids. all of whom r the best kids anione can eva hav. they nv grow up, nv hav the need to spoil any furnitures, dun eva wake up in the middle of the night crying, dun eva drool, spit or vomit. they r damn cute n cuddley!

3) i kill beetles in the most sadiest of ways, all of which will nv be disclosed on this blog. i guess that explains y the number of beetles visiting my room has decreased sharply.

4) i can sit here the whole day watching movies, dramas, etc. i chiong dramas by the season. either 1/2 or whole of the season in 1 day. movies? 4 movies in a row is not a problem to me.

5) i love food a lot. like bad parenting, i spoilt my stomach instead of my kids. it demands food constantly, without food, it will juz produce loads of weird noises. HAHAHA. this has unfortunately become my "trademark".

6) i hav big bad mood swings sometimes when im alone... hmmmmm...

let me see. i think i can only manage to tag 3 ppl.

- candy
- shuyi
- my cuzzie!

go get on wif the game =D hahaha

~tralala lala~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home