Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Monday, June 18, 2007

take me away

hmmm. all along i've been thinking maybe i need a vacation. but i went to do this test.

Where is your spirit craving to take you to?

Out of This World

Right now you are craving to free yourself from this world’s confines and travel someplace far and away. You find this world interesting but un-comparable to another world you often dream about. You have a creative nature and imagination that you strive to express. You are going to feel fulfilled when you find the extraordinary and significant in this world that few ever have.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

and i thought. mayb dats true. HAHAHA! cuz im really sick of this place. here. Singapore. its all the same all so boring. just make me lose interest in everything. dun feel like doing anithing. haiz.

havta go driving later n its raining now. HOW NICE. kao. stupid test date so damn late. ppl who started later than me or at the same time hav gotten their $50 plastic card. ARGH. lose interest again. theres no motivation here.

lets see. parents sorta spoked about getting me a new piano. (FINALLY!!!) n i told them bout this beautiful sounding chunk of wood i saw. Seiler i think the brand name is. so they were talking about getting the new piano, blah blah blah blah blah for just a few daes, n suddenly, the topic juz disappears into mid air. wadeva. i bet i'll NOT get a new piano this year. n mayb not even the nx. so all they did, was to FU YAN me. give me false hopes. WADS NEW?! its always liddat wad. since young. i really havta learn to get use to that, n stop being excited over anything they sae. juz this yr, they said we shld go overseas during June hols. n that discussion was somewhere in the beginning of the year, at least somewhere in the first 3 months of the year. i told them i wanted to go Bangkok wif my honey n they didnt allow so fine. wad to do? then my papa asked me where i want to go. i said Korea! he said that is not a bad idea, but some days later he decided to go somewhere else.

okok that story is getting very very boring. ANIWAES. the point is. im still here! in Singapore! yep! my family has gone overseas a few times without me, fine. im not 3 years old animore. just saying things isnt going to get me all excited n happy all over again.

so much things to say but i believe i've ran out of time. STUPID RAIN. i hate it. always comes when i havta go out soon, not when its so damn hot when i hav nothing to do at home. sux. stupid rain juz keep coming n going n coming n going. y cant it juz leave for good, till after i get home from driving. ARGH.

~The Ultimate Level of Boredom~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home