Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Monday, June 18, 2007

what instrument am i?

What instrument are you?

Bass Keyboard

Congrats. You are a Bass keyboard. Seems like an odd instrument to throw into this quiz but who cares. You are probably most like myself- quiet, unique and very musical; since this is one of my favorite types of instruments to play. You love the bass part of music alot and don't like to stand out that much. People can't really see how much talent you really have so prove to them what you can do!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

how interesting. sounds JUST LIKE ME!!! lalala. though not THAT sure bout the talent part. hmm. still a keyboard. im so loyal to the piano. hahaha!

~musically declining~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home