Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

another love story

lets talk about what is on my mind lately. i realised how being emotional is actually not a good thing. emotional is ok, i mean overly emotional. imagine this. i teared because from his touch i felt pain. ironically, i've always thought how nice it would be if he could juz sayang me. he of course is my honey. mayb it was because of wad we we're talking about? dun think he realised it i turned away before my cheeks got wet. its a small matter. but the pain i felt was a little intense. i guess this is what we r about. i cant sae this is wad love is about, cuz love is undefinable by words, cliche..by true. things r so stable between us now. loads of bickering but all of which only lasts a few seconds. so afraid of looking into the future without him animore. his the one for me so much so every other guy's character, behaviour disgusts me a lot.

but then again. who noes? there still might b a chance i might read this post a few years down the road n luff at the silly, "teenager in love" statments when everything i tot would happen changes. dun understand y love is so important to me. all the quizzes that claims will show what is most important to me, showed me that love is in fact the one thing in my life i cant live without. its like the top most thing i care about. carrer n everything else stays below it. gosh i dun understand y.

also. look at the iq test result. 137? genius? oh plz. i cant even score A's. so that means i've gotta be the stupidest genius? oh wadeva. or mayb theres juz something quizzes hav against me. giving me all the nonsensical results. anithing is fine...

next. i dun seem to hav as much patience as i use to hav? for the stupid smart duty 2dae. i had to sit there n wait for stupid semi-finals judges to arrive, n i had to give them their name tags n a free gift thingy. so, i waited for who noes how long...must hav been a couple of hrs, n one of the lecturers came n tell me the judges r already in the lec hall. so my job was redundant? i shldnt even hav gone to sch. waste of my time, sitting there wasting my life away. sux. such unorganized crap. i swear this is the last smart duty im going to do. pissed me off so much i cant believe i got that pissed off. make me wait for nothing while i see other helpers going home. wth man. how can they ever compensate me wif my loss of time. such unproductive nonsense, such crap.

n to the person who stole my darling sony thumbdrive. may death befall on u. anitime soon. for being such a dishonest piece of shit. i hope u lose ur thumbdrive, n not eva getting it back, n at the same time, ur com will crash n u'll lose everything thats precious to u in that com. yeah. lets see YOU redo ur projs, n try desperately to get back the same things u stored. lets see you do that. what colour shld the msg be if its a msg from death? hmmm...

last but not least, one of the most comical videos i've seen, is the one by steven lim. check out xiaxue's blog. its inside. it not only trains ur hearing as u havta figure out wad his trying to sae, it trains ur tolerance. err. thats cuz his too thick skin...n keeps complimenting himself...which is...juz go see for urself. its comical, really. if he really did shape eyebrows, i really dun mind letting him do my eyebrows. i mean, that guy has to b good in something somehow rite? oh ya, check out his blog too, he has an advert to declare his search for a stead...yeah a guy that GOOD looking, really needs a better advertisement to..erm..sell himself..to someone. yeah.

oh man i feel so mean. absolutely mean.

just when u think this is a little too much love for u to handle, heres more.


Honey, I love you.
theres so much in these 3 words, however it can never come out right in words. if action speaks louder than words, im going to speak to u in the most booming voice u will ever hear.
Ai ni.

~cliche~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home