Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

may luck be wif me

yes. promised to tell about nice shows. hav not done that for quite long time. but considering i only get to work 3 times per month........cant complain bout the pay. but hav no other choices since parents dun like me to work.

Happy Asian Boys 3. this is an interesting show actually. well its about gays. not sure if it reflects reality, but it shows how the government tries to 'pretend' to accept gays but actually they r not. it actually has a few love stories inside it, rather touching. another show wif perfect english. good show *claps claps*.

so lucky to hav worked during the gala night. although this time there werent those mediacorp artists, Sebastian Tan was there! but for certain reasons, either his smile-less face..or something to do wif wad i posted in the previous post, the part bout viewing only the negativity of OTHER men, my gagameter for him has fallen significantly. damn. stupid guy, cant he juz smile. HAHAHA. wadeva. no celebraties, only drama artists. yep.

i juz need all the luck in the world now. n hope i can slp well cuz tml is a long, LONG day. so gonna fail programming. once again i havta sae this line, although i always sae dat n it seldom happens, but this time i dun mind failing this (even if its a big chunk of the module, 40%!) as long as i dun fail the other one. so hoping to blog about it tml. juz hope the 2 words I PASSED! is possible in tml's post. if not, u shld noe wad happened. WISH ME LUCK!

~LucklUckluCklucK~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home