Wonderwall

You and I should get away for awhile I just want to be alone with your smile Because when I'm with you there's nothing I wouldn't do I just want to be your only one I'm grasping out at straws thinking back to what I saw My love life was getting so bland Sometimes I want to take my toaster in the bath Is this going to be the end?

Monday, July 23, 2007

alternative transport

after months n months of throwing money away n dragging myself to SSDC, n a sleepless night ytd, i finally PASSED MY PRATICAL DRIVING TEST! HAHAHA. finally got my licence. AT LAST! muahahaha. no more being bullied by stupid taxi uncles n stupid ppl acting blind who love to STROLL right infront of the car even though they see it coming towards them. cuz dats wad ssdc cars always sae. L plate tells them they can juz cross without worrie. HMPH. if i get my hands on another car..i make sure they die from shock.

as for programming. its sure to fail. but wadeva. at least i didnt fail the $100+++ test. stupid still need to pay for applying licence. $50 for a piece of plastic. but lucky. the price didnt increase even though got gst hike. if not i'll grumble. hahaha.

made a fren after passing. cuz apparently we're the 2 out of 7 person who passed the driving test. LOL man. hahaha! 1st attempt somemore. but she drove an auto. we both got 16 points. HAHAHA. lucky i passed. lol.

last night was so horrible!!! kept waking up n its so damn difficult to go back to slp. n even when i can go back to slp the only thing in my mind is driving car. i think i even dreamt i was driving. its so horrible. nightmare i shld sae. its all over now. WOOHOO!!

who sae women r not gd drivers. HMPH! 1st attempt ok!

~Luck rocks!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home